The International Choroideremia Research Network (ICRN) is a global collaboration of research groups from renowned institutions who are working in concert to improve knowledge about choroideremia etiology, prevention, early detection, treatment, and prognosis. The network is comprised of highly talented individuals from a spectrum of disciplines, perspectives, and research methods who share a passion to make significant scientific advances to improve outcomes for patients with choroideremia.
Established in Summer 2021, the ICRN already has over 100 members from 25 countries. The ICRN meets as a whole both in person and/or virtually at least twice per year and current working groups in the areas of female carriers, international data collection, pathophysiology and therapies/clinical trials meet quarterly.
Individual/Institution ICRN membership is free and open to properly credentialed scientists and researchers whose interests include choroideremia.
- Convene regularly with a global network of renowned choroideremia clinicians and researchers and join relevant Interest Groups
- Collaborate with other members from worldwide institutions on multi-center clinical trials, research papers, data collection and other projects
- Opportunities for professional leadership roles
- Access to funding streams facilitated by CRF
- Sign a Confidentiality Disclosure Agreement (CDA) with CRF/ICRN
- Actively participate in ICRN meetings and initiatives
- Acknowledge CRF in publications stemming from ICRN work
To join the ICRN, please submit the online membership application.
For more information, please contact kathiwagner@curechm.